Emily Arrow School Visit - Choose your books!
Your stack of books = Emily's set list
Please be prepared for Emily's visit by having copies available of every book she'll be singing. The best way for Emily to share her literacy-music connection is to show how each book transforms into a song!
A quick reminder to:
- remove the books from student shelves a few weeks in advance
- or order extra copies if you know your students are excited about the titles!!
- double check your set list to have the books prepared
- have the books on a table or stool for Emily to access during her presentation
Wondering how a typical Emily Arrow Storytime Singalong goes? Here's a sample schedule:
- Books! Books! Song
- "Read-splaining" book 1 + Song
- "Read-splaining" book 2 + Song
- Q & A (feel free to prepare students in advance)
- Discussion: my process and our shared love of books!
- Time permitting: More questions
- Time permitting: Song
- Wrap up
Submit the following form to select the songs + books Emily will include in her performance at your school.
This form will be sent to Sarah Azibo at The Booking Biz and will be shared with Emily before her performance date.