I'm excited to sing about your book!!
As you can guess...
The agreement process is very time consuming. I just want to make songs and sing about your book ALL DAY! So to help me out, please follow these quick steps:
1) CLICK HERE to download the Video Agreement
2) Fill in the blanks with your name and book title and have reviewed by your team. *If changes are requested, please modify and highlight in red.
3) Email signed agreement to email@example.com.
This process doesn't guarantee I'm able to create a song or video about your work, but is the first step in giving me the ability to try. I'm truly looking forward to working together :)
1) How did you create this agreement? Between agent and lawyers, this agreement has been seen by many eyes and is constantly evolving to meet the needs of both the book and music industry.
2) What if you want to include the song on an album? I will come back to you with a more in-depth agreement requesting permission to include the song on an album.
3) Do you make money off of YouTube? I only make money off of my songs that aren't book adaptations (with two exceptions from authors who are able to give me permission to advertise their song). To give you an idea, I've made a total of $130 off of YouTube in my 2+ years of creating content.
4) My agent still has a question. Can they contact you about it? Sure! Please tell them to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. But please consider that the longer the agreement process takes, the longer the creative process takes.